Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Loaded chapati 'tacos' recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Loaded chapati 'tacos' recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded chapati 'tacos' recipe. You can have loaded chapati 'tacos' using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Loaded chapati 'tacos':
- Take 1 of chapati.
- Provide of Leftover fries.
- Get 2 slices of ham, diced or sausages or beef or chicken.
- You need Handful of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1/2 of small avocado.
- Prepare of Chapati.
- Get 500 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
- Provide of Sauce.
- You need 3 of satchets/3 tbsps ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- Use 2 tbsps of mayonnaise.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli sauce, optional.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Loaded chapati 'tacos':
- For the chapati: put flour and salt in a bowl and mix. Add warm water in bits as you mix until well combined then add oil and knead for a few minutes..
- Divide dough into medium sized balls and roll them out to form a circle. Apply some oil, cut them into thin strips and roll each strip..
- Roll them out into circles and cook the chapatis as you add oil on each side while turning. Do so until the dough is over..
- For the 'tacos': Assemble your ingredients..
- For the sauce: mix ketchup, mayonnaise, chilli and mustard in a small bowl..
- Lay some fries on the chapati followed by ham and top with grated cheese and microwave for 1 minute to warm up the chapati, fries and to melt the cheese..
- Spread sauce on top just before serving plus some avocadoes. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Loaded chapati 'tacos' turns your day joyful.