Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing My Saffron tumeric Rice with cod, prawns and veg recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent My Saffron tumeric Rice with cod, prawns and veg recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my saffron tumeric rice with cod, prawns and veg recipe. You can cook my saffron tumeric rice with cod, prawns and veg using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing My Saffron tumeric Rice with cod, prawns and veg:
- You need 23 cups of Basmati cooked rice.
- Use 2 of pieves of Cod.
- Get 1/2 cup of king prawns.
- Take 1 cup of mixed veg, ie peas green beans,diced small carrot.
- Get 1 pinch of Saffron.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Tumeric.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 of onion diced.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking My Saffron tumeric Rice with cod, prawns and veg:
- Cook the rice and give it a cold rinse water.
- Dry the rice or leave it to dry.
- Steam Cook the fish and veg for 20 minutes. Then take the lid off and drain some of the water off. Cook high for 5 minutes to help dry..
- Strain the excess water off..
- Let it cool down and leave for a bit.
- Add to the rice the saffron, tumeric and the 1tsp oil mix in well so all the rice is covered..
- In a wok ot deep frying pan heat up 1 tbls oil and fry the onions until soft and cooked..
- Add the rice and fry for 1 minute mixing it in with the onions..
- Take the fish out on its own and with a fork break it up into bits.not the prawns..
- Add the fish and mix in..
- Lastly add the veg and prawns and mix in with the rice stir fry for 2 minutes then gently stir in the veg and prawns..
- Serve Hot. With a side salad, spinach, lettuce with a little squeeze of lemon onto the salad.
- Use a bowl and press down to get the rice mixture to be that shape. 😀.
That's something I made and I definitely suggest making it, if you like a lemon garlicky flavour. You can either add it to the rice and. INGREDIENTS: Par boiled rice, Veg or olive oil, Packets saffron, or real, Mixed par-cooked seafood & shellfish, M. INGREDIENTS: Clams, Mussels, Some sort of white fish (cod, pollock, monk fish), Jumbo prawns, Squid (bodies and t. How to Cook Chicken Biryani (Indian Main Dish). rice- use long grain white rice; I personally love using basmati as it has a low glycemic index.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your My Saffron tumeric Rice with cod, prawns and veg makes your day joyful.