Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Fried Tilapia fish with onion sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Fried Tilapia fish with onion sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried tilapia fish with onion sauce recipe. You can cook fried tilapia fish with onion sauce using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Fried Tilapia fish with onion sauce:
- Use 5 of medium Tilapia fish.
- Take 2 of Maggi.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Powdered ginger.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Provide 2 of big Onions.
- Get 5 of Scotch bonnet pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Fried Tilapia fish with onion sauce:
- Wash fish and season. Leave to marinate for an hour in fridge..
- Fry fish on medium heat.Put fish in strainer to drain excess oil. Serve with onion sauce..
This dish is can be made with any solid, white fish that does not have a strong flavor. Try fresh cod, red snapper or tilapia, which you can buy in your local supermarket. While the fish is baking, mix together the mayonnaise, creole seasoning and horseradish. When fish is finished cooking, remove from the oven and serve with lemon and sauce for dipping. The Best Fried Tilapia Fish Sauce Recipes on Yummly
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Fried Tilapia fish with onion sauce makes your day joyful.