Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Healthy prawn salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Healthy prawn salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy prawn salad recipe. You can cook healthy prawn salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Healthy prawn salad:
- Provide handful of Baby cos lettuce.
- You need 2 sticks of Asparagus.
- Prepare 3-4 of Baby tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Provide of Carrot 1 sliced.
- Use of Olives.
- Use of Chilli flakes.
- Use of Lemon.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Use cubes of Chedder cheese.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Honey tsp (optional).
- Take 100 gm of Prawns.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Healthy prawn salad:
- Chop all salad into size you like.
- In a large bowl squeeze lemon, drizzle olive oil, salt, chilli flakes & honey.
- On a hot pan cook prawns (takes under 5 mins) otherwise it will be over cooked..
- Add cheese cubes and some green olives to the bowl.
- Mix in chopped salad.
- Add prawns, toss lightly and serve immediately.
Prawns are usually found in the ocean. This ideal combination of fats and proteins make it very beneficial for the human health. Our Thai prawn salad is low in fat, but the punchy Asian flavours make it so good you'll not even realise it's a healthy choice. If you're not good with spice, you can reduce the amount of chilli in this. This fresh and healthy prawn ceviche salad is also good as a light supper for four.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Healthy prawn salad turns your day joyful.