Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious 6hr Beef Brisket Ale Casserole recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent 6hr Beef Brisket Ale Casserole recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 6hr beef brisket ale casserole recipe. To cook 6hr beef brisket ale casserole you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect 6hr Beef Brisket Ale Casserole:
- Use 1.5 of k Beef Brisket.
- Take 500 ml of Ale.
- Provide 150 g of Tomato Paste.
- Use 1 of Large Brown Onion.
- Take 1 of k Carrots.
- Use 1 of k Turnip.
- You need 1 of k Celeriac.
- Prepare 3 of Medium Red Onions.
- Take 1 ltr of Chicken Stock.
- You need 3 Sprigs of Rosemary.
- Provide 4-5 sprigs of Fresh thyme.
- Provide 50 g of Chopped Corriander or Flat leaf Parsley.
- Get 3 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 10 g of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 5 g of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 250 g of Closed Cup Mushrooms.
- Take 50 ml of Olive oil.
- Provide 25 g of Butter.
- You need 50 g of Plain Flour.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving 6hr Beef Brisket Ale Casserole:
- Oven on at 150'..
- Roll the Brisket in the flour with a touch of salt & pepper..
- In a deep casserole dish on the hob add 25ml oil and brown and seal all sides of the Brisket for a few minutes. Seal completely the put to one side and leave dish on hob..
- Add 25g oil and 25g butter and cook the brown onion until soft in the same dish, add 1 crushed garlic clove and cook for 2 mins. Add the tomato paste and cook another minute..
- Add 500ml Chicken Stock & 500ml ale of choice, scrape bottom of dish, add brisket, turn around to coat. Bring to boil then turn off. Cover with tinfoil and lid so tight and put in the oven for 3 hours..
- At 3hours take out of oven, baste, stir, turn over, add 500ml more chicken stock and your thyme & Rosemary and cook for 3 more hours in oven..
- With 2 hours left on Brisket, chop root veg into chunky even sizes, peel and quarter your red onions, add to roasting dish with a couple of garlic cloves and a few fresh herbs, salt and pepper, cover tight with tin foil and put in the oven for 1.5hrs on 150'. turn and move veg after 30 mins and remove the tinfoil after 60 mins..
- Brisket and Veg will be ready at the same time. remove from oven. Remove brisket only from pot and put in dish to pull apart. Remove bay and herb sprigs from Casserole..
- Add the roast veg to casserole and adjust liquid with extra water if needed (should be semi loose). Put on hob on low heat, add mushrooms and pop the lid back on for 15 mins..
- Shred the brisket to you preferred size and add back to the casserole once done and off the heat with the chopped Coriander or Flat leaf parsley or both. Salt & Pepper to taste..
This basic stew will work every time and should be thought of as a principal recipe that you can chop and change, using different meats, herbs and liquids – think chicken or butter beans and white wine, lamb. Add the bay leaf, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, tomato purée and black pepper. Add the reserved marinated ale and bring to the boil. Add the bay leaf, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, tomato purée and black pepper. Add the turnips and the carrots to the casserole, baste the brisket and replace the lid.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your 6hr Beef Brisket Ale Casserole makes your day cheerful.