Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Roasted Tomato & Garlic Tilapia Fillets recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Roasted Tomato & Garlic Tilapia Fillets recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted tomato & garlic tilapia fillets recipe. You can cook roasted tomato & garlic tilapia fillets using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Roasted Tomato & Garlic Tilapia Fillets:
- You need 5 of Tilapia Fillets.
- You need 3 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Roasted Tomato & Garlic Tilapia Fillets:
- Once the Tilapia has thawed, place the fish and the rest of the ingredients into a ziplock bag and massage the marinade into the fish..
- Place the ziplock bag into the fridge and let it sit for 2-3 hours..
- Preheat the oven to 375..
- Place the fish and marinade in a deep baking dish. Try to layer the tomatoes on top. Bake for 30-45 minutes and serve with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
All you need is olive oil, salt, and tomatoes. When you're choosing tomato varieties, choose small to medium-sized ones. I especially like to roast cherry tomatoes, but grape tomatoes, or plum tomatoes work too. The hardest part is waiting for them to cook! To roast tomatoes in the oven, start by cutting them in half or into slices and removing the stems and seeds.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Roasted Tomato & Garlic Tilapia Fillets turns your day cheerful.