Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Mango tilapia recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mango tilapia recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango tilapia recipe. To make mango tilapia you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Mango tilapia:
- Use 2 pcs of tilapia.
- Prepare 1/2 of mango diced tiny.
- Prepare 1/2 c of crushed walnuts.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Provide 2 TB of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Mango tilapia:
- Drizzle lemon and salt on your fish.
- Sprinkle crushed walnuts generously.
- Spread on diced mango.
- Sprinkle on some more crushed walnuts for garnish.
- Squeeze a bit more lemon in top and sprinkle a bit of salt if desired.
- Bake at 350° for 20 min or until fish is cooked through.
Lightly spray Filet with some cooking oil or rub manually. Add the mango, vinegar, orange juice, thyme, salt and olive oil; process until smooth. Remove fish from bag, reserving marinade. Pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan, and bring to a boil. Remove fish from bag, reserving marinade.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Mango tilapia turns your day joyful.