What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Chilli Prawn Pasta recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Chilli Prawn Pasta recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli prawn pasta recipe. To cook chilli prawn pasta you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Chilli Prawn Pasta:
- Provide of Spaghetti (200 g).
- Prepare of Prawns (1/2 cup, shallow fried).
- You need of Lemon (1/2).
- Take of Onions (2, sliced into rings).
- Prepare of Tomato (1, blended).
- Use of Tomato Paste (1 tbl spn).
- Prepare of Garlic (1 clove, crushed).
- Take of Coriander (I tbl spn, chopped).
- You need of Capsicum (1/2 thinly sliced).
- Take of Black pepper (1/2 tea spn).
- Use of cooking oil.
- Get of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Chilli Prawn Pasta:
- Prepare the prawns. Had mine fried with some salt earlier on to preserve them, so at this point I just get to flavor them up. To flavour; squeeze in the lemon juice, open sliced pepper(s), sprinkle black pepper. Cover and let it marinate for about 20 minutes..
- In a pan, shallow fry the marinated prawns with pepper and put aside..
- Boil Spaghetti. In a cooking pot, measure about 4 cups of water, pour in a table spoon of cooking oil, add salt to taste and bring it to a boil. Drop in the spaghetti and let it cook, into tenderness and strain..
- Preparing the Prawn Pasta. In a pan, heat a table spoon of cooking oil, shallow fry one onion ring slices with garlic and blended tomato. Add tomato paste and salt to taste..
- Place the capsicum slices and a table spoon of chopped coriander..
- Pour in the strained pasta and mix it up to induce flavor evenly..
- Add the peppered prawns and chilli. Mix the prawns into the spaghetti..
- Drop the left over onion rings and garnish with some coriander leaves and before you know it… you're salivating your way into warm Prawn pasta!.
- That's some good meal for you right there, enjoy!.
- For more recipes visit: nurunourishes.wordpress.com.
This low fat prawn linguine pasta recipe has a spicy chilli kick, plus this linguine pasta is quick and easy to make. Nici Wickes masters an all time favourite with this prawn pasta recipe. Creamy Pasta with an Asian touch. Five Spice Pork with Peach Chilli Dressing. Popiah Prawn and Vegetable Spring Rolls.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chilli Prawn Pasta makes your day joyful.