Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Chilli paneer recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chilli paneer recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli paneer recipe. To make chilli paneer you only need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Chilli paneer:
- Get of For frying paneer.
- Use 200 gm of paneer cubes.
- You need 3 tsp of conflour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of maida/All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 5 tsp of water.
- Prepare of For red paste.
- Provide 3 of Kashmiri chilli.
- Get 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger chopped.
- Use of For gravy.
- Provide 1 cup of onion chopped in cubes.
- Use 1/2 cup of capcicum cut in cubes.
- Prepare 3 of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Use 3 tsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of Spring onions (optional).
- Provide 2 tsp of conflour.
- Use as needed of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Chilli paneer:
- Fry paneer in a pan coated with batter of other ingredients mentioned..
- Grind ingredients under red paste.
- In wok add 3tsp oil.when it is hot add garlic,ginger chopped.on low flame add chilli powder,chilli paste.Sort for a while.Add onions, when transparent add capcicum. These should be done in high flame..
- When capcicum is cooked add soya sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce. Sort for 5 minutes.
- Add paneer pieces. Coat the gravy to paneer pieces well.If you want semi gravy add mix of conflour and water to the curry.Serve hot..
Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. Chilli Paneer can also be served as a side dish. Chilli paneer a popular Asian main course dish from Indian-Chinese cuisine. Crispy-fried paneer and vegetables are cooked in tangy, sweet, spicy sauce in this restaurant style gravy to serve with fried.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chilli paneer turns your day joyful.