Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Poached Cod with white sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Poached Cod with white sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poached cod with white sauce recipe. To make poached cod with white sauce you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Poached Cod with white sauce:
- Get 1 portion of Fresh Cod,.
- You need 1/2 of pint/ 250ml Milk.
- You need 100 grams of Butter.
- Take to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of heaped teaspoon Flour(plain or Self Raising).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Poached Cod with white sauce:
- Put cod into a wide fry pan and fill to almost cover with the milk..
- Add Butter and salt and pepper, to taste..
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for about 10-15 minutes depending on thickness of the fish, turn at least once, but keep splashing / scooping the cooking sauce over the fish..
- When the fish is just cooked, ie:- flakes are Separating/ falling away from the main piece, stop cooking and remove the fish to a heated plate while you make the sauce..
- Add the flour, Mixed with a little water into a paste, to the fry pan, stir until sauce thickens and pour over the fish…
- Enjoy with mashed potatoes or rice, as you prefer!.
Salt and pepper the fish to taste. Pour the milk into a wide-bottomed pan and season with the salt. Place over a low heat and warm the milk to a gentle simmer. Season cod with salt and nestle into curry. Cover and cook at a bare simmer until fish is opaque I made the recipe as prescribed, loved it.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Poached Cod with white sauce turns your day joyful.