What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for best Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice and chicken with coleslaw recipe. To make fried rice and chicken with coleslaw you only need 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw:
- Take 7 cups of rice.
- Provide 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 2 of big size of green pepper.
- Use 2 handful of green beans.
- Take 10 of big sized carrots finely shredded.
- You need 1 of medium sized cabbage finely shredded.
- Take 2 of big sized fresh tatashe (pepper).
- Get 20 cl of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of table spoon of thyme.
- Get 2 of big sized onions chopped.
- Use 1 of full chicken (shredded).
- Use 1 of table spoon full of turmeric powder.
- Use 3 cubes of seasoning (Royce).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of cow liver (quarter kg).
- Get 2 of bulbs of spring onions (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of table spoon or powdered pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw:
- Wash the chicken and put in a pot..
- Add one cube of seasoning.
- Add one tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add a cup of water and allow to steam until it becomes tender..
- Separate the chicken from the stock and fry the chicken until it is golden brown..
- Wash the rice thoroughly and put in a pot. Add the meat stock and a little water and allow to cook until the water is dried..
- Set your cooking pot on fire and allow to dry.
- Pour about 20cl of vegetable oil and allow to heat.
- Add the sliced onions and stir. Add the chopped green beans, peas, tatashe, green pepper, powdered pepper, thyme, turmeric and cow liver..
- Continue to stir as you add each ingredient one after the other until the colour is right..
- Add the cooked rice and stir until the mixture is even..
- Cover the pot and allow to cook for 10 to 15 minutes and you are done with the fried rice..
- Wash the shredded cabbage and carrots thoroughly and put in a basket allow the water to drain..
- Serve the fried rice and chicken with the coleslaw..
Instead of tough, over-cooked chicken, with the fried rice as an afterthought, the dish was cooked fresh from scratch. The cooking time was literally minutes and the result was delicious. I have re-created a version that comes very close to the original. It is quick and easy and makes a meal in itself. Add the last of the oil to the pan, tip in the rice and chicken, mix well, then add the soy sauce, sweet chilli, ketchup, a splash of water and some black pepper.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Fried Rice and Chicken with coleslaw turns your day cheerful.