What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for best Prawn and Acocado Salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Prawn and Acocado Salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn and acocado salad recipe. To make prawn and acocado salad you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Prawn and Acocado Salad:
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado.
- Take 1 pack of fresh prawns.
- Get 1 of ripe tomato.
- Provide Handful of olives.
- Provide 2 of tsps pumpkin seeds.
- Take of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Use Pinch of dried chilli flakes.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Prawn and Acocado Salad:
- Dice the tomatoes and avocado. Place in your bowl, sprinkle with olives and prawns..
- Drizzle with a good glug of olive oil then finish with a scattering of chilli flakes and pumpkin seeds..
- Wish me luck! 🤞🏻.
I do this for two reasons This prawn salad is one of our favourite things to throw together. Spoon the prawn mixture into avocado halves, and sprinkle with lemon juice. Place avocado halves on lettuce leaves that have been dusted with paprika. I was looking for a shrimp and avocado salad reminiscent of a salad i had in France, but this was the closest recipe to it, so i needed to get sold on. Its simplicity is what makes it so appealing.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Prawn and Acocado Salad makes your day cheerful.