What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Salty Chilli paneer recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Salty Chilli paneer recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salty chilli paneer recipe. To cook salty chilli paneer you need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Salty Chilli paneer:
- Provide FOR of PANEER PAKODA:.
- Use 1/4 cup of corn flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour / refined flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper, crushed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder.
- Take 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 9 of cubes paneer / cottage cheese.
- Prepare As required of oil for deep frying.
- You need FOR of GRAVY:.
- Take 4 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 of cloves garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of onion, finely chopped.
- Take 2 of green chilli, slit.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum, green & red, cubed.
- Get 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper, crushed.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Salty Chilli paneer:
- Firstly, prepare corn flour batter adding spices..
- Further dip cubes of paneer / cottage cheese and deep fry in hot oil..
- Fry the paneer till they turn golden and crisp..
- Drain off the fried paneer onto a kitchen paper and keep aside..
- Prepare the the gravy by heating 4 tsp oil and saute 2 cloves garlic. also add 2 tbsp spring onion, 2 tbsp onion and 2 green chilli. saute well. furthermore add ½ capsicum (green & red) and saute slightly..
- Additionally, add 2 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp chilli sauce, ¼ tsp pepper and ¼ tsp salt..
- Saute on high flame till the sauce thickens..
- Pour the corn flour water and stir continuously..
- Add in fried paneer..
- Finally, serve chilli paneer..
How to make Chilli Paneer Dhaba Style – Chilli Paneer is a famous Indo-Chinese dish. It has a hint of Sweetness, Sourness and Spicy kick. Serve with our Dhaba Style Veg Fried Rice !! Paneer chilli is also one of the most loved fast food in India as it has a blend of Indian spices with Chinese. Vælg mellem et stort udvalg af lignende scener.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Salty Chilli paneer makes your day joyful.