Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Samaki (tilapia) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Samaki (tilapia) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to samaki (tilapia) recipe. To cook samaki (tilapia) you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Samaki (tilapia):
- Take 2 of whole deep-fried tilapia.
- Take 4 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get of Tomato sauce.
- Use of Corriander.
- Use of Capsicum.
- You need of Oil to fry.
- You need of Water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Samaki (tilapia):
- Assemble your ingredients.
- Fry the onions till golden brown,and add the crushed garlic.
- Add the finely diced,tomatoes and salt then cover until the tomatoes have formed a thick paste.Add tomato paste afterwards..
- Add a little water,the diced capsicum and finally the fish.,cover then leave to simmer for a few minutes..
- Flip the fish,so that it can cook in both sides. Add the corriander and cover then leave to simmer for a few more minutes..turn off the heat..
- Serve with ugali and some ovacado 😋..
This can be achievedby using two. This Tanzanian fish curry recipe, known locally as mchuzi wa samaki, is a revelation for those who love mildly spicy yet deeply flavourful curries. We have used hake and salmon for this version, but you could easily substitute these for any other meaty fish – adding a few prawns during the last few minutes of cooking would make even more of a feast. Samaki wa Kupaka (Grilled Fish in Coconut Sauce) Fauzia's Kitchen Fun. This dish is a Coastal E/African delicacy that is a loved by almost every family up and down the East Coast, from Mombasa, to Malindi, Lamu and all the way to Zanzibar!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Samaki (tilapia) makes your day joyful.