Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Baked cod in red pepper sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Baked cod in red pepper sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cod in red pepper sauce recipe. You can have baked cod in red pepper sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Baked cod in red pepper sauce:
- You need 4 of cod loins.
- Take 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 200 g of tinned or fresh tomatoes.
- Use 100 g of creme fraiche.
- Prepare 2 of corgettes.
- Provide of Mange toute.
- Take Half of tsp Italian herbs.
- Use Half of tsp Garlic puree.
- Provide Half of tsp chili flakes.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Baked cod in red pepper sauce:
- Gather ingredients and turn oven to 180 degrees.
- Slice and the red pepper, add garlic, herbs and chili.
- Place in food blender with tomatoes and make smooth.
- Add Parmesan and creme fraiche.
- Cut vegetables into thin strips and line base of baking dish.
- Add the cod fillets then cover with sauce & grate Parmesan on top.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes. Serve with roast new potatoes or sweet potato fries..
Prepare the zucchini by first washing them under. Easy baked cod with lemon, olive oil, salt and cayenne pepper. One of the best cod recipes baked in the oven. Place the pepper and tomato sauce in a serving dish and lay the fillets on top and serve with green beans or Cod is a lovely, flaky, plump fish and works so, so well in this recipe. That, however, does not mean you cannot.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Baked cod in red pepper sauce makes your day joyful.