Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Fried Tilapia recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Fried Tilapia recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried tilapia recipe. To make fried tilapia you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Fried Tilapia:
- Provide 1 of whole tilapia.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Brown vinegar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Fried Tilapia:
- Clean the fish with clean water and let it drain all the water.
- Mix brown vinegar and salt in a bowl.
- Put the fish in the mixture and rub all the mixture in and let it stay for 5 minutes.
- Heat cooking oil in a dip frying pan till hot.
- Dip the marinated fish in and let it cook for 15 minute while turning all sides to cook.
- When the fish turns golden brown remove.
- Serve while hot with ugali and kachumbari.
This is a no-fail recipe for MILD, white, flaky, not greasy, and delicious fish for either sandwiches or as a main entree on a plate. Also, there is no drenching in egg wash involved in this recipe. Tilapia works best but Whitefish fillets are also great. Use either Canola oil, Peanut oil, or Crisco. How to Fry a Tilapia Fish Fillet.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Fried Tilapia turns your day joyful.