Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Coconut Rice Yellow Moong Dal with Coconut Coconut Pakoras and Coconut Posto Paste Baata recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Coconut Rice Yellow Moong Dal with Coconut Coconut Pakoras and Coconut Posto Paste Baata recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut rice yellow moong dal with coconut coconut pakoras and coconut posto paste baata recipe. To cook coconut rice yellow moong dal with coconut coconut pakoras and coconut posto paste baata you only need 35 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Coconut Rice Yellow Moong Dal with Coconut Coconut Pakoras and Coconut Posto Paste Baata:
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of Freshly Grated Coconut.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Onion (Thinly Sliced).
- Provide 12-15 of Green Chillies (sliced and slit- both).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Posto (khus-khus).
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Peanuts.
- Use 2 tbsp of Cashews (Broken).
- Prepare 7-8 of Kadi patta(curry leaves).
- Use 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of moong dal.
- You need 1 tsp of tuar dal.
- Get 1 tsp of Masoor Dal.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil.
- Provide 2-3 tbsps of Coconut Cubes/Chunks.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Whole Cumin Seeds.
- Get 1-2 of Dry Red Chilli (whole).
- Provide 1 Cup of Yellow Moong Dal (properly cleaned/washed & boiled with salt & turmeric powder).
- Take 500 gm of water (to boil the dal).
- Use 250 gm of Cooking Oil (Shallow Fry the Coconut Pakoras).
- Get 2 tbsp of Rice Flour.
- Take 3 Cup of Prepared plain Rice.
- Provide 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Get 1 tbsp of Desi Ghee.
- You need 2 of Green Cardamoms.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Green Peas.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida (Hing).
- Provide 1 tsp of Homemade Dry Bhuna Masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Finely Chopped/Grated Ginger.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kalounji (Nigella Seeds).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Coconut Rice Yellow Moong Dal with Coconut Coconut Pakoras and Coconut Posto Paste Baata:
- In a mixer-blender jar: Take the aforementioned- Posto, 4 Green Chillies, 1.5 Cups Freshly Grated Coconut, salt & sugar & blend it to a fine paste with very little water- it need be fine yet a tighter paste type.
- Now, with that pour it out into 2 separate bowls- One will be again used to make the pakoras by adding in some more items to it & the other’s ready to be served with sliced onions, mustard oil & a tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- While making the Pakoras with all that- we need to mix in the rice & wheat flour for extra crispness & proper tight bindings & also, sprinkle the Kalounji into the batter now & then, shallow fry after shaping into the pakora forms.
- Set aside the boiled Moong Dal: Now, in a kadhai/pan- take some oil, add in the whole spices & sauté until fragrant and then, add in the grated coconut, keep stirring & now, add in the peas and tomatoes while continue sautéing.
- Now, pour in the boiled Dal while stirring it gently, also time to add in the salt & sugar (post checking it out as the dal already been boiled with that), 3/4 Green slit chillies & cover it to cook for about another 5-6 mins time, by putting the flame in the low-medium- also, add in some warm water (if required).
- Now, lastly add in the ghee & give it a nice mix and cover it again by putting off the flame & allow it to rest in the standby position for about 10-15 mins time before serving it to the platters.
- Coconut Rice : In a Frying Pan/Wok/Kadhai- take some coconut oil- add in the mustard seeds, cumin seeds & curry patta & also, the lose variety of dals we’ve taken- of 1 tsp each & along with it the cashews & peanuts- Now, cover it with a lid- as it tends to splatter crazily.
- Then, add in the freshly grated coconut & sauté, add in the salt and sugar while stirring continuously & now once all that are releasing nice fragrance- add in the cooked rice & mix nicely altogether- until all well combined.
- Put off the flame and cover it with a lid and allow it to sit for about 10 mins time before garnishing it & serving it onto the plates.
As both the coconut and the rice-plant are commonly found in the tropics all-around the world, coconut rice too is found in many cultures throughout the world. Coconut Rice – A savory side dish made with rice, cooked in aromatic coconut milk. Rinse and drain rice in cold water. Place in a saucepan with water, coconut milk, and salt. Place the pot over high heat and, bring the liquid to a boil.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Coconut Rice Yellow Moong Dal with Coconut Coconut Pakoras and Coconut Posto Paste Baata turns your day joyful.