What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Mushroom Satay recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Mushroom Satay recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom satay recipe. You can cook mushroom satay using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Mushroom Satay:
- You need 300 g of button mushroom.
- Take of Wooden skewers.
- Provide of Hot boiling water.
- Use of Marinated Sauce :.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Mushroom Satay:
- Soak the mushroom in hot boiling water for 1 minutes then drain and sliced it..
- Whisk together the marinated sauce in a medium bowl and put the slice mushrooms into the sauce and leave it for 15 minutes..
- Thread 4 mushroom strips on each skewer and place skewer in a plate..
- Heat the griddle pan with a little bit of oil on medium heat. Put the mushroom skewers and cook for 2 minutes each side. Set aside..
- On the low heat, add the remaining marinated sauce into the griddle pan until the sauce reduces and a bit thickness..
- Arrange mushroom satay on a platter and drizzle with the sauce. Serve with warm rice and sambal.
It's my wife brew, chicken and mushroom Japanese style. Satay or chicken satay conjures up a mental picture of perfectly grilled and nicely charred chicken skewers with mouthwatering peanut sauce. Chicken satay is one of the most popular Asian. This recipe is quite authentic similar in taste to the satay found in singapore. I used kikkoman soy sauce and skipped the salt but it still turned out a little.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Mushroom Satay makes your day joyful.