Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Paneer chilli recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Paneer chilli recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer chilli recipe. You can have paneer chilli using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Paneer chilli:
- Get 250 gms of Paneer.
- Get 1/4 cup of Cornflour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Wheat flour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Soya sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide As per taste of Chilli sauce.
- Get As per taste of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic.
- Use 1 inch of Ginger.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Paneer chilli:
- Add salt, cornflour,wheat flour, ginger garlic paste and water. Add paneer and give it a good mix..
- Now take some oil in the pan and add all paneer pieces..
- Sallow fry till it get little brown..
- Now remove it in a plate.
- Now in a pan add little oil, garlic,ginger, capsicum, onion..
- Now add chilli powder, chilli sauce,Soya sauce, tomato ketchup..
- Now add 1/4 cup water.now add 1 tbsp corn and 2 tbsp water in it add add that mixture in the pan mix it and add paneer pieces add let it cook for 5 min..
- You paneer chilli paneer is ready..
Paneer is simmered with vegetables in a soy sauce gravy in this Indian recipe for chili paneer that is easy to prepare. Paneer Chilli is one of the many fusion Indian-Chinese recipes that Indians love. This was originally served as Chilly Chicken. But of course, the vegetarians decided to modify the recipe and Paneer. Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Paneer chilli turns your day joyful.