Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Beef enchiladas recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Beef enchiladas recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef enchiladas recipe. You can have beef enchiladas using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Beef enchiladas:
- Prepare of For sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get Pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Provide 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- Get 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Use of Pepper.
- You need of For enchiladas.
- Take 1 tablespoon of extra virgin oil.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 450 g of mince.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Provide 1 can of Sweetcorn.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 8 of wholemeal tortillias.
- Use of Grated cheese to top.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Beef enchiladas:
- This sauce comes together quickly once you get started, so measure the dry ingredients (the flour, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, salt and optional cinnamon) into a small bowl and place it near the stove. Place the tomato paste and broth near the stove as well..
- In a medium-sized pot over medium heat, warm the oil until it’s it’s hot enough that a light sprinkle of the flour/spice mixture sizzles on contact..
- Once it’s ready, pour in the flour and spice mixture. While whisking constantly, cook until fragrant and slightly deepened in color, about 1 minute. Whisk the tomato paste into the mixture, then slowly pour in the broth while whisking constantly to remove any lumps. Electronic whisker works very well here..
- Keep on heat and continue to stir for 5 or so minutes. Sauce should become nice and thick. Remove from heat, then whisk in the vinegar and season to taste with a generous amount of freshly ground black pepper. Add more salt, if necessary..
- In a large pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add beef and cook until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat..
- Return beef mixture to pan over medium heat. Add chilli powder and cumin and season with salt and pepper, then stir in enchilada sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until sauce thickens slightly, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in corn and black beans..
- Add a large scoop of meat mixture onto each tortilla and roll up. Place rolled up tortillas side by side in a 23 x 33cm baking dish and top with cheeses then bake in the evening for 15 or so minutes..
- And viola! Even had 2 leftover.
Beef Enchiladas – Loaded with a simple and hearty crumbled beef filling Loaded with a simple and hearty crumbled beef filling, these cheesy enchiladas will be on your dinner table in no time! This easy dinner idea is a crowd pleaser and is filled with corn, beef, green chiles, cheese and covered in red sauce. These Ground Beef Enchiladas are so flavorful and filling that I like to keep the side dishes simple. These are the best Ground Beef Enchiladas! These beef enchiladas are filled with a flavorful beef, bean and chili mixture, covered in a delicious homemade sauce and smothered in gooey cheese!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Beef enchiladas makes your day joyful.