Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent BBQ chicken with homemade tortillas recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent BBQ chicken with homemade tortillas recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq chicken with homemade tortillas recipe. To make bbq chicken with homemade tortillas you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious BBQ chicken with homemade tortillas:
- Use of Chicken strips (1 KG).
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Take 1 tablespoon of carribean curry powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Use 1/5 cup of honey.
- Take 5 cups of flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Get 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 2 cups of very hot water.
- Get of White cabbage.
- Take of Red cabbage.
- Provide of Carrot.
- Get of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Honey.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing BBQ chicken with homemade tortillas:
- Marinate the chicken in all the seasonings up until honey.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar in a bowl then rub in the butter..
- Add the hot water and knead to make a dough. The dough should weigh 1200 grams so each dough ball should be 40 grams.
- Roll out very thin so you can see through it. Pre heat the pan until very hot then put the tortilla on the heat. They cook very quickly..
- Cook the chicken on a high heat also..
- Finely chop the cabbage, and grate the carrot. Then add as much mayonnaise, salt, honey and chilli powder as desired.
- Serve with chips or what you want and enjoy.
The chicken should be completely cooked and off of the heat. Quick Leftover Note: Any leftover filling can be easily frozen and used another time. I freeze mine and, on a day when I need to make a quick, warm meal, I'll make a chicken tortilla soup. Today he prepares a quick BBQ Chicken tortilla, with his gourmet sauce in a second BBQ Sauce. Making Homemade Chicken Taquitos is quick and easy, especially using shredded chicken that you've made earlier for an easy meal prep.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your BBQ chicken with homemade tortillas turns your day cheerful.