Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for best Barbecue Chicken Parcels recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Barbecue Chicken Parcels recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to barbecue chicken parcels recipe. You can have barbecue chicken parcels using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Barbecue Chicken Parcels:
- Use 1 cup of boneless chicken – diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger- Garlic paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Barbecue Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated/thinly chopped carrots.
- Get 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get of Flour Slurry (2 tbsp flour mixed with 1 tbsp water).
- Provide 4-5 of Filo pastry sheets/ spring roll sheets/ Samosa sheets.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Barbecue Chicken Parcels:
- In a pan, heat oil and add in the onions to fry, add in the chicken pieces and state till it changes it's colour. Once the colour changes add in ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, chilli flakes and salt, Saute it for 3-4 mins..
- Add in 1/2 cup of water and cover and cook until the chicken is cooked properly and the water evaporates. Once the chicken is cooked properly add in the barbecue sauce and mix. Turn off the heat and keep it aside to cool..
- In a bowl mix carrots, cabbage, black pepper powder and mayonnaise and keep it aside..
- To assemble the parcels, roll out the dough and cut a rectangle from it first, or if you're using sheets just cul them into rectangles and then divide the rectangle lengthwise into two..
- Now take the two rectangle strips and overlap them in a + formation. in the center where the two sheets are overlapped add in your barbecue mix, on top of it layer your mayonnaise salad, Fold in from one side..
- Add flour slurry to the other sides and fold them in, pressing gently on the sides to ensure they stick properly. Follow the same process and make all the patties..
- Heat Oil in a wok and fry them on high heat or bake them on 180° C for 20 minutes till they are golden brown..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
Barbecue chicken is often seasoned or coated in a spice rub, barbecue sauce, or both. Home » Barbecued Fried Chicken (Twisted Chicken). Spray all four parcels with cooking spray and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Barbecued chicken with olive and caper stuffing. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Barbecue Chicken Parcels makes your day joyful.