Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Chicken cheese and pepper tortillas recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chicken cheese and pepper tortillas recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cheese and pepper tortillas recipe. To make chicken cheese and pepper tortillas you only need 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Chicken cheese and pepper tortillas:
- Provide 900 g of chicken breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Take 2 tbsp of BBQ seasoning.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Maggi liquid seasoning.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get of Flour.
- Use 1 of large Onion.
- Take 1 of red and 1 green pepper.
- Provide of Brown sugar.
- You need 3 packs of tortillas.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Chicken cheese and pepper tortillas:
- Slice the chicken breast thin.
- Add the seasonings.
- Add the BBQ sauce and mix together.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk.
- Add some flour salt and black pepper on another plate.
- Dip the chicken in the egg then the flour.
- Put in oil on a medium heat. Should only take a short amount of time to cook. Flip when golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove from the pan when cooked.
- Make sure the pan only has a small amount of oil left and add the onions and pepper along with some brown sugar and salt until soft.
- Turn the pan to a low heat and add a small amount of oil. Then place a tortilla inside.
- Place the chicken then the onions and pepper, then the cheese on the tortilla. Then add another tortilla on top.
- Press down the edges hard with a sauce pan lid to seal them..
- Once the cheese has melted flip over. It should only take around 2 minutes or less. Then remove from the pan..
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Garnish with cheddar and chives and serve immediately. This cheesy chicken tortilla casserole is packed with great Mexican flavors, made easy with a rotisserie chicken, and uses no condensed soups! Just look at all the gooeyness! As far as which cheese to use, that's up to you.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Chicken cheese and pepper tortillas turns your day joyful.