Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for excellent My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my slow cook, pulled dr pepper bbq chicken. 🥰🥰 recipe. You can have my slow cook, pulled dr pepper bbq chicken. 🥰🥰 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰:
- Take 2 of Chicken Breasts no bone or skin.
- Provide 1 Cup of Dr Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves crushed. You could use 1 heaped tsp dried Garlic.
- Take 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Black Cracked Peppercorns.
- Take 1 tbls of BBQ Seasoning.
- Get 1 of red Bell pepper chopped into thin lengths.
- Use 4 tbls of BBQ Sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰:
- Add the chicken breasts in the Slowcooker overnight on low..
- Next Morning. in a cup add the Crushed Garlic and the Dr pepper and mix in. Then pour on top of the Chickens.
- When its cooked. Start to shred the chicken in the juice until it's all little. Next add the Tomato puree and stir in. Also add the BBQ Seasoning, Black Cracked Peppercorns. Leave for another hour..
- Take the chicken out and add to a non stick frying pan and fry it for 3 -5 minutes just to brown it. Then add the BBQ Sauce mix it in then add to a serving dish. And serve. With Chips, Salad or on Burger buns. Chips and beans also..
- Add 1 tbls of the same sauce to the beans cooking if you want beans with it..
- Add some of the chicken on the burger and the rest next to it. then add the chips and serve.
It cooks all day, while I go about my day and we can enjoy a warm meal. Pepper and BBQ sauce on top of roast. Now that I'm retired I'm using my slow-cooker more than ever ( I'm so busy I don't know how I had time to work), and our grown children and their families love pulled pork. Go grab your Slow Cooker and get ready for this seriously delicious Crockpot Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken Recipe! Pepper and BBQ Sauce is the perfect way to infuse some fun flavors into your Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰 makes your day joyful.