Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for yummy "Porky feast" recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent "Porky feast" recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "porky feast" recipe. To make "porky feast" you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy "Porky feast":
- Get 500 g of lean pork loin (or chops)cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Get 4-5 of garlic clove crushed.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 kg of potato.
- Prepare of Oil for frying potatoes.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing "Porky feast":
- Mix meat, onion, garlic, salt and pepper and transfer into a baking dish sprinkle with olive oil and add 1/2 cup of water. Cover with foil and bake until almost soft. Stir in chopped tomatoes, marjoram, green pepper and peas. Continue baking until everything is cooked through..
- In the meantime cut potatoes and boil until half cooked, then fry in hot oil..
- Arrange fried potatoes around the plate and place meat in the middle. Enjoy..
Owners Joseph and Julie Delaney had cooked them up a porky feast which included not just sausages and bacon but roast pork, which was simply like nothing else anyone could remember having tasted. View the Menu of EFES KEBAB for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Order food online from EFES KEBAB and get fresh and tasty food delivered to you at door steps. The kitchen serves up a porky feast that includes their signature oven-grilled pork chop burger and chorizo chilli pasta. For dessert, there are mille crêpe cakes, among other options, on weekends.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your "Porky feast" makes your day joyful.