Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜 recipe. To make blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜 you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜:
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 400 g of blackberries.
- Use 100 ml of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 30 g of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Take 50 ml of barbecue sauce.
- Provide 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Provide 50 g of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Use 150 g of mixed salad.
- You need 40 g of pecans.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper for the taste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜:
- Purée 300 g of the blackberries in a blender and pass through a sieve. Zest and juice a lemon. Mix blackberry purée, balsamic vinegar, lemon zest and juice, sugar, barbecue sauce, and rosemary in a saucepan over the low heat. Cook for 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Keep 50 ml of the sauce for the salad dressing and mix the rest with the butter..
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Salt the chicken breasts on both sides and place them on a baking dish. Pour the sauce all over and bake in the oven around 20 minutes..
- For the salad mix your favorite lettuce, thinly sliced red onion, one sliced avocado, the rest of the blackberries, toasted pecans, and toss with reserved blackberry sauce..
- Service chicken with the salad. Enjoy !.
Join Organixx and discover how to make this simple, yet flavorful Cranberry Balsamic Roasted Chicken perfect to serve on a late winters eve. Drizzle this blackberry balsamic reduction sauce over your grilled meat to take it to another level. A breeze to prepare, we thought it was delightful over Continue boiling more softly until the sauce will coat the back of teaspoon nicely. Let cool slightly and serve over roasted pork, beef, fish, or chicken. Roasted cranberry chicken made with a delicious balsamic marinade, cranberries, and fresh thyme.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜 makes your day cheerful.