Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Oat porridge (warm) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Oat porridge (warm) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oat porridge (warm) recipe. To make oat porridge (warm) you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Oat porridge (warm):
- Take 4 tbsp of quick cooking oats.
- Provide 100-150 ml of water or milk.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Take of Sliced fruits (banana, berries, apple, etc.).
- You need 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds (pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, etc.).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of coconut flakes (almond flakes, choco nibs, etc.).
- You need 1 tbsp of raisins (dried fruits).
- Prepare of Nuts (almonds, pecan, pine, cashew, etc.).
- Take of Honey, peanuts butter, jam (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Oat porridge (warm):
- Mix oats, salt and water in a pot. Bring it to boil for 4 mins and keep stiring it. Reduce heat if you are away from stove. The mixture will get thickened very quick and stick on the bottom of the pot. It will get burned easily..
- When the oats are cooked throughly and have thick porridge consistency, switch off the stove and the porridge is ready..
- Pour the porridge to a bowl and give selections of topping as your wish or any available toppings at your pantry.
Mix well and serve the oats vegetable porridge warm! Porridge is a staple in many Caribbean homes, oats porridge being one of several popular recipes. Best of all, any leftovers can easily be warmed up for a quick breakfast. So, I have started experimenting with savoury oats bowls as a quick and warming breakfast option, because in London there are just some mornings. Oatmeal – made by using grooved rolls to break up the oats to produce different grades of oatmeal, from coarse Jumbo rolled oats will be ready in a few minutes whereas oatmeal takes longer.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Oat porridge (warm) makes your day joyful.