Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Lancashire's Hot pot recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Lancashire's Hot pot recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lancashire's hot pot recipe. To cook lancashire's hot pot you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Lancashire's Hot pot:
- Use 300 g of diced lamb.
- Get of Flour and freshly ground black pepper to season.
- Prepare 1 splash of Olive oil,.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of big carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 500 g of new potatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 500 ml of chicken stock.
- You need of Thyme and rosemary to season.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Lancashire's Hot pot:
- Coat lamb with flour and season with pepper to taste. Sautee in a splash of olive oil and reserve in oven proof pot..
- Sautee onion and when is soft add carrots sliced. Add to the reserved meat.
- Add stock and season with rosemary, thyme to taste. Layer sliced potatoes on the top of the meat and cover with lid.
- Oven cook at 150°C for 90 minutes covered and cook for the last half hour uncovered.
- Variations: I have substituted carrots for broad beans and it was a lovely treat. Also using chopped leeks instead of onions works as alternative for "onion haters".
Season the lamb chops with plenty of salt and freshly ground black pepper. O ne of the great stews of the world, Lancashire hotpot is a dish that makes a virtue of simplicity. The name, often assumed to refer to the cooking vessel used (traditionally a tall, straight. Pat meat dry and add a little at a time to brown. In a separate pan, heat remaining clarified butter.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Lancashire's Hot pot makes your day joyful.