Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Chicken Liver Masala recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Chicken Liver Masala recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver masala recipe. To cook chicken liver masala you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Chicken Liver Masala:
- Prepare 250 g of chicken liver.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Use 1 of medium tomato.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of medium green chillies.
- Prepare of Totaste salt.
- You need of Totaste redchilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Chicken Liver Masala:
- In a pan pour oil and add cuminseeds and onion saute for 5 mins then add crushed ginger, green chilli chopped and saute 2 mins..
- Then add chopped tomato, salt, red chilli powder and turmeric then cover and cook on low flame for 5 mins..
- After 5 mins, slightly mash all the ingredients with ladle, when leave oil then add chicken liver chunks and cook for 5 mins (don't over the liver, it will be hard) then serve with chappati..
Serves: A Family of Four Clean the chicken liver, drain and marinate with half tsp. In a bowl, mix together chicken livers with crushed chillies, cumin, chilli powder, coriander, turmeric, curry powder and salt. Add liver and saute until half cooked. In a clean pan, heat remaining oil until hot. Add onion and fry until almost brown, then add garlic and ginger.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chicken Liver Masala turns your day joyful.