Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage and cajun shrimp recipe. You can cook cabbage and cajun shrimp using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp:
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Onion powder.
- Take to taste of Garlic powder.
- Take to taste of Season all.
- Take to taste of Tony Sachery.
- Get 1.5 lbs of Old Bay steamed Shrimp.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp:
- Heat oil in large pan.
- Chop cabbage, onion, and all bell peppers. Add to pan..
- Use all seasonings to taste (less is more, add as you go).
- Steam your shrimp with Old Bay.
- Once your cabbage medley has cooked down, add in the shrimp (and any juices from steaming it) to the cabbage mixture.
We love the Cajun flavor of these grilled shrimp kabobs. Serve it over rice or grits for an authentic low-country meal. Combine shrimp, sausage, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, olive oil, Cajun seasoning, thyme, and oregano in a large bowl. The Best Shrimp Cabbage Recipes on Yummly Spicy Shrimp And Vegetable Lo Mein, Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Spicy Sauce, Oven Roasted Cabbage Steaks.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Cabbage and Cajun Shrimp makes your day cheerful.