Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys asian-bbq inspired meatloaf, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys asian-bbq inspired meatloaf, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 90 ml of hoisin sauce (soy-free recipe in my Aromatic Duck Pancake).
- Provide 90 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of finely chopped fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of chinese 5 spice.
- Prepare 900 g of pork or beef mince / combination of both.
- Use 60 g of gluten-free breadcrumbs (2 slices bread).
- You need 2 tbsp of gluten-free Worcestershire sauce + 1 tbsp water *OR*.
- Prepare of (* 3 tbsp soy sauce*).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and grease a standard loaf tin.
- Mix the hoisin sauce and tomato ketchup together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cook the onion, garlic and ginger for 3 minutes to soften and infuse then take off the heat and stir in the 5 spice. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the pork / beef breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce + water (or soy) and half of the hoisin / tomato sauce mixture in a large bowl with the cooled onion, garlic & ginger. Knead the mixture like you would if making bread. This will help bind the meat better as there's no egg.
- Press the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes.
- Drain the fat off then spread the remaining hoisin / tomato sauce on the top of meatloaf. Return to oven and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Carefully drain the fat again and let rest for 10 minutes in the tin before serving (use a fish slice to remove it from the tin) or let cool fully and enjoy chilled.
- Great with rice or mashed potatoes and green vegetables.
Drizzle the oil with the rosemary and thyme over the foil and scatter the chicken and vegetables in. Toss to coat in the oil and herbs. This is the most moist, fabulous tasting meatloaf–everyone loves it! The Hoisin sauce is available in the Oriental Food Section of the grocery store. it is like cross between soy and ketchup, and makes a wonderful glaze for this moist meatloaf. Serve with rice and steamed broccoli.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF makes your day joyful.