Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Blackened Cajun Flounder recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Blackened Cajun Flounder recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blackened cajun flounder recipe. To cook blackened cajun flounder you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Blackened Cajun Flounder:
- You need 2 of flounder filets.
- Prepare 1 of paprika tbl.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of corriander.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of thyme ground.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of coconut oil for the pan.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Blackened Cajun Flounder:
- Pat the flounder filets dry with paper towels.
- Combine all the spices and herbs in a bowl, then coat the fish with the mixture.
- Heat a pan to med-high heat with a few tbl of coconut oil. Let the fish cook on each side for about 3 mins each. Do not move the fish around the pan while cooking, let it sear..
- Enjoy the fish on top of a salad or with rice! I enjoy squeezing lemon on top!.
Bring the perfect amount of heat and flavor to every dish! Blackening is a really fun way to cook fish. Nothing seems to beat the bold flavor that comes from a perfectly seared crust. Blackening fish on a cast-iron skillet creates intense heat and smoke so al. Spice up dinner with a cajun seasoning recipe for fresh tuna steaks.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Blackened Cajun Flounder turns your day cheerful.