What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thyme honey balsamic vinegar chicken drumstick recipe. To cook thyme honey balsamic vinegar chicken drumstick you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick:
- You need 10 of chicken drumsticks.
- Take of (Marinade).
- Get 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper/paprika.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger, grated (powder is fine too, I think).
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of Oyster sauce (optional).
- Get 1.5 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide of (Baste).
- Provide 1 tbsp of honey + 1 tbsp water (mix).
- Take of Sesame seeds (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick:
- Boil water in a pot and blanch chicken for approximately 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Mix marinade in a large mixing bowl.
- Marinade chicken for about 2 hours in the fridge.
- Heat oven to 150 degree and bake chicken for 40 minutes, basting in between.
- Done. As simple as that. Garnish with sesame seeds if you want. If not, just skip it, not gonna make much difference 😁😂❤️.
In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, soy, brown sugar, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together honey, balsamic vinegar, and thyme. Drizzle a small amount of glaze onto each piece of chicken and using a brush to coat the chicken. In small bowl, beat balsamic vinegar and honey with whisk.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick makes your day joyful.