Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for best Beef & Lentil Rice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Beef & Lentil Rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & lentil rice recipe. You can have beef & lentil rice using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Beef & Lentil Rice:
- Prepare of Lentil Rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked rice.
- Get 1 cup of brown lentils.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- You need 1 tbspn of margarine.
- Use of Mixed herbs.
- Use of Beef Chuck.
- Prepare 500 g of beef chuck.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of canola oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Knorr 2 in 1 brown onion soup.
- Get 1 cup of warm water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Beef & Lentil Rice:
- Rinse your lentils til water runs clear..
- Put rice together with washed lentils in a pot, add salt & water. Bring to the boil. Cook for about 10 minutes on high heat..
- Rinse your rice mixture. Refill water and cook for about 20 min. *Do not overcook rice*.
- Once cooked stir in margarine & mixed herbs. Let it steam for a minute or two..
- Cut beef into pieces, rinse in water then pat dry..
- Warm your oil in pot over high heat, once oil is hot throw in your beef pieces and fry..
- Add your spices. *I used BBQ garlic & Six 4 all*. Fry until beef is browned..
- Mix 1 tspn brown onion soup with water and add to pot, add salt, stir in and cook over medium heat for about 40 to 45 minutes..
- Once beef is "off-the-bone" cooked up your heat to high, and allow to partly fry in gravy and steam off..
Explore our recipes, beef cuts, cooking tips, beef's nutrition profile and discover how beef is raised from farm to fork. Roast beef is a nostalgic standby that conjures home. Pick from our chefs' most popular roast beef recipes and make a weeknight supper special. A bottle of sesame-ginger dressing makes this amazing dish doable on a weeknight. You can broil the beef, too, but we live in the South where people grill pretty much all year long.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Beef & Lentil Rice turns your day joyful.