Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Nigerian beef kebab recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Nigerian beef kebab recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nigerian beef kebab recipe. You can cook nigerian beef kebab using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Nigerian beef kebab:
- You need of Beef.
- Prepare of Bell pepper.
- Get of Green pepper.
- Take of Onions.
- Provide of Maggi.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Beef seasoning.
- Use of Coriander powder.
- Use of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Ginger powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Take of Lemon powder.
- Use leaf of Bay.
- Provide of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Suya spice.
- Use of Cabbage.
- Provide of Tomatoes.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Nigerian beef kebab:
- Wash your meat with water and strain it in a colander.
- Mix your spices and add them to the meat.
- Marinate your meat for 2 -3 hours.
- Dice your vegetables.
- Insert the meat into the skewers and put the Veges between one meat and the other.
- Grill on an electric grill or a charcoal grill and serve with cabbage and tomatoes with suya spice.
Searching for a new dinner dish? These Nigerian beef suya kebabs are rubbed in a spicy peanut mixture and grilled to perfection! So glad to see Nigerian food getting some attention. Thanks Onyi for sharing our delicious cuisine with the world! Nigerian beef stew is one of the most versatile Nigerian stew.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Nigerian beef kebab turns your day joyful.