Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for best Toasted Coconut and Honey Chia Pudding recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Toasted Coconut and Honey Chia Pudding recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to toasted coconut and honey chia pudding recipe. You can have toasted coconut and honey chia pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Toasted Coconut and Honey Chia Pudding:
- Get 200 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of honey (plus more for drizzling).
- Provide 4 Tsp of Toasted coconut flakes.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon sticks.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Toasted Coconut and Honey Chia Pudding:
- Whisk your coconut milk with a balloon whisk to make it light and airy, then stir in the chia seeds and honey..
- Leave to set in the fridge for at least an hour..
- Top with toasted coconut flakes, a generous drizzle of honey and a dusting of cinnamon..
- Ready to Serve..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Toasted Coconut and Honey Chia Pudding makes your day joyful.