Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Chapati recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chapati recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati recipe. You can cook chapati using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Chapati:
- Use 1 cup of atta.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use of Water hisbezarorat.
- Get of Dry atta hisbezarorat.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Chapati:
- Attay mein salt mila kar pani sy gondh lain.hum chakki aur fine atta dono mix kar ky istamaal krty hain..
- Medium size pairay bana lain aur roti bail lain.tawa pehly hi garam hony rakh dain..
- Garamtawy py roti daal dain. Aik side sy kinary uthjaty hain jab roti sinkny lagti hy tu side plat dain..
- Jab roti sink jay tu tawy sy uttar kar saink lain.tamam rotian aisy hi bnalain..
- Chapati ko lapait kar rakhain. Khany py paish krain.
In a bowl combine flour with salt and mix. Add tepid water, a bit at a time, mixing between each addition until mixture has consistency of a soft but firm dough (not too firm, otherwise the chapatis will be tough). Tear off small pieces of dough and roll into balls with your hands, about the size of a walnut. Chapati is a quintessential staple flatbread originated from India. It has a distinct flavor and aroma due to the use of the whole wheat flour called atta.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chapati makes your day cheerful.