What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy roasted chicken legs recipe. You can have spicy roasted chicken legs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs:
- Provide 4 cup of Melted butter.
- Take 4 each of Lemon juice (from lemons).
- Take 8 clove of Minced garlic.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide 24 of Chicken legs.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs:
- Melt your butter into a deep saucepan, then when it's all melted put to low heat..
- Add the juice from your 4 lemons and don't get any seeds in the pan..
- After your lemons and butter add the rest of the ingredients and stir..
- Then take your chicken and dip into sauce and put it on a baking sheet..
- After all the chicken has been dipped brush on more of the sauce before putting them into the oven..
- Set the oven at 450°F for 30 minutes then put the chicken in to bake..
- Half way through baking brush on more sauce to the chicken. Now let the chicken legs finish cooking till 30 minutes is up..
Dry meat will result in crispy and deliciously roasted chicken drumsticks. Paper dry the chicken before baking and remove as much moisture as possible. It loses liquid that accumulates at the bottom and you get a mixture of baked and steamed chicken. Sprinkle the salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken. Rub in the rosemary, thyme, lemon zest, garlic.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs turns your day joyful.