Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Baby corn Satay recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Baby corn Satay recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baby corn satay recipe. To make baby corn satay you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Baby corn Satay:
- Get For of Satay–.
- Use 7 of Babycorns ,washed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Get as required of Lemongrass.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli paste.
- Take 1 of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1” of ginger chopped.
- Use 1-2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 7 of bamboo skewers.
- You need For of Satay Sauce–.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Peanut butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Use 1 of lime juice.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Baby corn Satay:
- Wash the baby corns and set aside..
- In a bowl add coconut milk, lemongrass, salt, lime juice, brown sugar, red chilli paste, turmeric powder, chopped ginger, chopped garlic and set aside for 1 hour.
- Insert the Babycorn into the skewers. Marinate the Babycorn with the prepared mix and set aside..
- Grill the Babycorn and set aside.
- For the Satay sauce – in a bowl add peanut butter, soya sauce, lime juice, salt, and the left over marination.
- Garnish and dip the Babycorn into the Sauce and enjoy a lip smacking street food at the comfort of your home.
How to make Babycorn Satay-The crunch of corn with a chunky nutty sauce is enough to break the ice at any party! Now add capsicums, tomatoes, baby corn, turmeric powder, red chili powder, jeera powder, kasuri methi and salt. Mix well and Sauté it on medium heat till all the vegetables become slightly soft (about. My kids are absolutely nuts about baby corn for reasons unknown to me. During the season time I love chewing on the juicy cob for the free facial exercise that it gives and I also… Stay home, eat wings REPEAT
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Baby corn Satay makes your day joyful.