Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Tuna Avocado Spaghetti recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Tuna Avocado Spaghetti recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna avocado spaghetti recipe. To make tuna avocado spaghetti you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Tuna Avocado Spaghetti:
- Prepare 1 of Canned Tuna in Brine/Water *about 100g, drained.
- Use 1/4-1/2 of Avocado.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Wasabi.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 sheet of 'Nori' *thinly cut into strips.
- Use of Spaghetti 1 serving.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Tuna Avocado Spaghetti:
- Cook Spaghetti in a saucepan of salted boiling water as instructed..
- Cut Avocado into small cubes and place in a bowl. Add drained Canned Tuna, Japanese Mayonnaise, Wasabi and Soy Sauce, then mix to combine..
- When the Spaghetti are cooked, drain and place in a deep plate. Cover with the Tuna & Avocado mixture or mix all together. Place Spring Onion and Nori on top and enjoy..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Tuna Avocado Spaghetti makes your day joyful.