What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’ recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’ recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice sandwich ‘onigirazu’ recipe. To make rice sandwich ‘onigirazu’ you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’:
- Take of Warm Cooked Short Grain Rice.
- Take of Nori.
- You need of <Filling Suggestions>.
- Take of A. Tariyaki Chicken & Shiso.
- Provide of B. ‘Goma-ae’ Spinach & Scrambled Egg.
- Take C. of Canned Tuna & Cucumber.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’:
- Place thin layer of Cooked Short Grain Rice in the centre of a Nori sheet, shape it into a square so that it would be easy to wrap..
- Place the filling of your choice, then cover with another layer of Rice. At this point, I recommend to press down the layers keeping the square shape. Use a piece of plastic warp to prevent the rice sticks to your hands..
- Fold in a corner and its opposite side corner, then another corner and its opposite side corner to make a square shape. Turn it over, then the moisture will help the corners stick together..
- Pack the ‘Onigirazu’ as it is or cut in half and pack for your lunch..
- A. Tariyaki Chicken & Shiso *1 serving Season 1 Chicken Thigh Fillet with Salt. Combine 1 teaspoon Sugar, 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce and 1 teaspoon Mirin in a small bowl. Heat a small mount of Oil and cook chicken. When cooked, add the sauce and cook until the sauce is almost gone. 2 to 3 Shiso leaves will add fantastic flavour..
- B. ‘Goma-ae’ Spinach & Scrambled Egg *1 serving Place a handful of Baby Spinach in a colander, pour over boiling water, then cool with cold water. Squeeze to remove excess water. Combine 1 teaspoon Ground Toasted Sesame Seeds, 1/2 teaspoon Sugar and 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce, and combine with Spinach. Scrambled Egg can be seasoned with Salt..
- C. Canned Tuna & Cucumber *1 serving Drain a 95g Canned Tuna and remove excess liquid. Add 1 tablespoon Japanese Mayonnaise, Salt & Pepper and mix well. Cucumber slices can be seasoned with Salt, then dried as water comes out..
- Other Filling Ideas: Grilled Salted Salmon, Ham & Cheese, Fried Fish, Stir-fried Veggies, Hamburg Steak, Chicken Soboro, Dry Curry, Chicken Nuggets, etc. *Note: Soy Sauce and Miso seasoned food, or salty food are most suitable for filling. ‘Takikomi Gohan’ and ‘Mazegohan’ are all suitable for ‘Onigirazu’..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Rice Sandwich ‘Onigirazu’ makes your day joyful.