Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Brown sugar cajun Salmon recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Brown sugar cajun Salmon recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brown sugar cajun salmon recipe. You can cook brown sugar cajun salmon using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Brown sugar cajun Salmon:
- Use 2-4 of salmon fillets, skinless, 6-8oz each.
- Prepare 4 T of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Brown sugar cajun Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 450°..
- Mix brown sugar and cayenne in a small bowl. Lightly S&P both sides of salmon pieces. Put a heaping tablespoon of brown sugar mixture on each piece of salmon and evenly coat..
- Place salmon on a cooking spray coated baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes and take out of oven and let rest for a few minutes. Enjoy!.
View top rated Grilled cajun brown sugar salmon recipes with ratings and reviews. Salmon is marinated in maple syrup, brown sugar, and soy sauce for a quick and easy baked salmon dish. Serve with rice and steamed vegetables. Brown Sugar Salmon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon Recipe is an easy weeknight dinner idea that will have everyone coming back for seconds!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Brown sugar cajun Salmon turns your day cheerful.