Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Salt Dough Ornaments recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Salt Dough Ornaments recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salt dough ornaments recipe. You can cook salt dough ornaments using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Salt Dough Ornaments:
- Provide 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of salt.
- Provide 1/8 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Salt Dough Ornaments:
- Mix all three ingredients together, adding the water last. If the dough isn't mixing together we'll add more water until it's a dough like consistency. Add flour if it's too sticky afterward. Heat the oven to 200 '.
- Roll out dough on to your counter top with sprinkled flour on the counter & use a cookie cutter or hands to create shapes of your choice such as trees, snowmen, or a circle. Make sure the dough is thin when making the ornaments & don't forget to cut holes with a straw for the string after!.
- Leave in the oven for about 45 minutes. Let the ornaments cool off and then paint & decorate the way you'd like & let them dry! Then just tie some string through the hole cut previously and then they're ready to hang on the tree!.
Easy Christmas Crafts: Easy Salt Dough Ornaments. The ingredients are right in your pantry! Salt Dough Ornaments are a beautiful way to decorate your Christmas tree with handmade ornaments that only require a few simple ingredients. Kids will love the tradition of making salt. There are even salt dough ornaments you can make with your pets.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Salt Dough Ornaments turns your day cheerful.