What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Grandma's chicken soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Grandma's chicken soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grandma's chicken soup recipe. To make grandma's chicken soup you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Grandma's chicken soup:
- Use 2 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Use 1/2 cup of short-grain white rice.
- You need of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take 1 of vegetable stock cube (optionally).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Grandma's chicken soup:
- Start by cleaning the chicken legs, remove the skin, wash and season with salt and pepper..
- Fill a pot slightly more than halfway full with water and place it over strong heat. As soon as the water boils and after you have deboned the chicken legs, add them to the pot..
- Add the rice a while later, as well as the salt, the olive oil and the stock cube and mix..
- Let it boil and taste the soup from time to time. As soon as the rice is cooked it is ready so remove it from heat. Set it aside for 5 minutes to cool a little..
- Then beat the egg together with the lemon in a bowl and add some stock from the soup to temper it, stirring in the meanwhile. Then add it back to the rest of the stock and mix. If you want it to be thicker leave it over heat a little longer..
- The soup is ready to serve! Bon appétit!.
My sister did such kind deed, but I asked her to please never waste her money on this soup. I will eat Progresso soup in a pinch for just a few dollars. In response to your review – – We understand that receiving soup frozen is a bit of an inconvenience, but if we do not ship it frozen, we can. My homemade chicken soup recipe isn't usually something that I'm thinking about during the summertime – I spend that time of year thinking about my favorite chicken enchiladas and my homemade recipe for PF Chang's lettuce wraps. Even though it's warm out, I still love hearty soups, but it's generally reserved for cold, rainy weather, when I'm looking for something warm and.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Grandma's chicken soup makes your day joyful.