Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for best Takoyaki recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Takoyaki recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to takoyaki recipe. You can cook takoyaki using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Takoyaki:
- Take 1 cup of Plain Flour.
- Get 1 of & 1/2 cups Dashi Stock *Or Water 1 & 1/2 cups and Dashi Powder 1/4 teaspoon.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Cooked Octopus *OR Prawns, Squid, Ham, Bacon, Cheese, Corn, etc.
- Get 1/2 cup of Spring Onion OR Cabbage *finely chopped.
- Get of Red Or Pink Pickled Ginger *optional.
- Use of <Toppings>.
- Provide of Pickled Ginger.
- Prepare of Takoyaki Sauce OR Okonomiyaki Sauce OR Tonkatsu Sauce.
- Get of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Use of Aonori (Dried Green Seaweed).
- Use of Katsuobushi.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Takoyaki:
- Cut the cooked Octopus into bite size pieces. Octopus is hard to find for me, so I often use cooked Prawns or Squid..
- Place Plain Flour, Dashi Stock, Egg and Soy Sauce in a mixing bowl and mix well. If you have a measuring cup or jag with a handle, pour the batter in them first so that it’s easier to pour the batter onto the pan..
- Heat the pan over high heat. When the pan is hot, use a brush to oil the pan, quite generously, and lower the heat to medium to low..
- Pour the batter to fill the bowls of the pan. Add 1-2 Octopus pieces in each hole and sprinkle on the Spring Onion and Pickled Ginger. Pour a little bit more batter over..
- When the bottom of the balls is hardened enough, turn each piece over. The batter flows out from the inside of each bowl and creates the other side of the ball. Flip the ball occasionally to cook evenly..
- When outside is golden, transfer onto a plate and pour Takoyaki Sauce, and other toppings. Serve immediately..
- *Note: You don't have either Takoyaki Sauce, Okonomiyaki Sauce OR Tonkatsu Sauce? Don't give up. Create your own sauce by adding Soy Sauce, Ketchup and/or Oyster Sauce to BBQ sauce..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Takoyaki is a Japanese snack made of octopus and a savory batter. They are shaped like little round balls. This savory snack is a popular street food and is widely available at. Takoyaki making is quite time consuming, and the little balls are best eaten while piping hot, so I recommend a tabletop model over a takoyaki plate you put on the.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Takoyaki makes your day cheerful.