Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Chachh masala powder recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chachh masala powder recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chachh masala powder recipe. To cook chachh masala powder you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Chachh masala powder:
- Use 1 cup of dried pudina leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Black salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Use of as per taste Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Chachh masala powder:
- Separate pudina leaves from branches.wash under the running water and spread it in a cloth for 1 or 2 days. when leaves completely dries it looks like this..
- In a mixer jar add dried pudina leaves,black pepper powder,cumin powder,black salt,Salt,and ginger powder (sonth).and grind..
- Make a fine powder..
- Keep it in an air tight jar and use it in curd and make buttermilk whenever you want..
- If you want to make the taste even better then you can add a pinch of hing to the spices..
Biryani masala powder that is very flavorful, aromatic & fresh. I never use biryani masala powder when i make biryani. I normally use my regular spice powders like chilli, coriander, garam masala. This include basic masala powder, fish masala powder, meat masala powder, garam masala Mix all the ingredients for basic masala powder preparation. For a better flavor and smell, you can warm.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chachh masala powder makes your day cheerful.