Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Thai Basil Glass Noodles With Beef recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Thai Basil Glass Noodles With Beef recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai basil glass noodles with beef recipe. You can cook thai basil glass noodles with beef using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Thai Basil Glass Noodles With Beef:
- Take of Sauce.
- Take 2 of Tbl. Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Tbl. Hot sauce (to taste more or less).
- Take 1/4 cup of broth or water.
- Use 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. Fish sauce.
- Provide of Main.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Use 2-3 stalks of green onion.
- Provide 8 oz. of Mushrooms.
- Use 1 of large carrot.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 cup of nail fresh basil leaves.
- You need 8 Oz. of Dried glass noodles.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Thai Basil Glass Noodles With Beef:
- Set noodles to soak in warm water. Soak for 15-30 minutes depending on thickness of dried noodles..
- Mix sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Clean Basil leaves, set aside..
- Cut other veggies, set aside..
- Add a drizzle of oil to a stir-fry/work/skillet. Heat it on medium, add garlic, stir for 30 seconds..
- Add beef to pan, stir and break it up until mostly cooked..
- Add chopped onion, mushrooms, carrots. Stir for about 3-4 minutes..
- Drain noodles, add noodles to pan, stir in for 2-3 minutes. Then add sauce, stir it in..
- Add green onion, stir in, cook 1-2 minutes, until just wilted..
- Turn off heat, add fresh basil leaves..
- Stir Basil leaves until they wilt. Serve..
To me, Thai basil tastes like Italian basil that has started to flower. Much heavier on the anise flavor but not overpowering. Don't fear a little char on the noodles and beef. While noodles cook, combine sugar, lime juice, fish sauce, and curry paste in a large bowl. Add one-half of lime mixture to medium bowl with noodles; toss to coat.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Thai Basil Glass Noodles With Beef makes your day cheerful.