Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Canned Mackerel Mazegohan recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Canned Mackerel Mazegohan recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to canned mackerel mazegohan recipe. To cook canned mackerel mazegohan you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Canned Mackerel Mazegohan:
- Prepare 200-300 g of Canned Mackerel in Water.
- Get of *Note: Today I used 425g can. The fish weighed about 270g after drained.
- Use 1 of small piece Ginger *sliced into fine strips.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Take 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- You need 2 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Provide of Toasted Nori.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Canned Mackerel Mazegohan:
- Wash Rice then cook as normal..
- Drain the canned Mackerel, remove bones, and roughly flake. Place in a heat-proof bowl, add Ginger, and sprinkle with Sake, Mirin and Soy Sauce. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute, take out and stir, then heat 1 more minutes..
- Add the mackerel mixture and finely chopped Spring Onion to freshly cooked hot rice, and mix to combine evenly..
- Enjoy with some Toasted Sesame Seeds OR/AND Toasted Nori as topping..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Canned Mackerel Mazegohan turns your day joyful.