Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Thai basil chicken recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Thai basil chicken recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai basil chicken recipe. To cook thai basil chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Thai basil chicken:
- Provide 300 grams of chicken breast, sliced.
- Use 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1-1.5 of chilli red, chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of light soya sauce.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Get 1 splash of dark soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 handful of basil leaves, chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Thai basil chicken:
- Heat your wok on high heat, and add about 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan. When the oil is hot, add the chilies and garlic. Stir fry them for about 20 seconds or so until they get really fragrant, but don't let them burn or get too dry..
- Toss in your chicken. Keep stir frying continuously. At this stage you want to continue to stir and cook your chicken until it's just about fully cooked all the way through (depending on the size pieces of chicken and how hot your fire is, it should take about 2 – 3 minutes). If it starts to get dry, add just a tiny splash of water..
- Add 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce, ½ teaspoon light soy sauce, ½ teaspoon sugar, and finally a splash of dark soy sauce. Keep stir frying for about another 30 seconds..
- Grab a handful of holy basil, toss it into the pan, fold it into the chicken, and then immediately turn off the heat (if you're using an electric stove, you'll want to remove the pan from the burner). The holy basil really only needs to cook for about 5 seconds, and it will continue to wilt and cook from the existing heat of the chicken. This step is important because if you cook the basil for too long, it loses some of its glorious flavor and gets slightly chewy..
This Thai Basil Chicken recipe is a ridiculously quick and easy stir fry that's huge on flavor, low on effort and destined to become an easy weeknight family favorite. It's made with chopped chicken, bell peppers, and loads of basil blanked. Thai basil is a variety of basil (Ocimum basilicum) best known for its use in Asian cuisine. Unlike its cousin, Italian basil (aka Genovese basil), Thai basil has sturdy, resilient leaves that stand up well to extended cooking times and prolonged heat. Native to Southeast Asia, this member of the Lamiaceae family is recognizable by its narrow green leaves with serrated edges, purple stems, and.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Thai basil chicken turns your day joyful.