What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon burgers with teriyaki-mayonnaise sauce recipe. To make salmon burgers with teriyaki-mayonnaise sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce:
- Use 4 slice of Fresh salmon filets.
- Use of -The burger ingredients:.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 66 ml of Panko.
- Take 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Get 1 of Salt and coarsely ground black pepper.
- Get of -For the Teriyaki sauce:.
- Take 4 tbsp of each Soy sauce, sake, mirin.
- Get of -For the Mayo-sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce:
- Take the skin and bones off the salmon filets and chop up finely. If you don't have a food processor, use a kitchen knife for this task..
- Put the chopped up salmon and the burger ingredients in a bowl, and mix well together with your hands..
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions and form into patties..
- Make the 2 sauces. Just mix the ingredients together. You can use bottled lemon juice if you like..
- Put 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan, and pan fry the patties over medium heat until golden brown on both sides. They will cook faster if you place a lid over the pan..
- When the patties are cooked, wipe out any excess oil from the pan and add the teriyaki sauce..
- Coat the burgers with the sauce over high heat. Reduce just enough so that there's still some sauce left over to pour over the burgers when serving..
- Transfer the burgers to serving plates. I added a cabbage and bell pepper stir-fry. Pour any leftover teriyaki sauce from the pan over the burgers..
- Add some mayonnaise-sauce and it's done..
In medium bowl, beat egg and milk with fork or wire whisk. Stir in remaining ingredients except oil. Right now I'm using them for ready-made Salmon burgers (which was why I was looking for what to top them with when I found this recipe) and will use them for turkey burgers which we eat quite a bit of. In a large bowl, combine salmon with egg, bread crumbs, garlic, lemon zest and juice, dill, dijon, Worcestershire and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper and stir until fully combined.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Salmon Burgers with Teriyaki-Mayonnaise Sauce makes your day joyful.